- Art and Culture Lesson Plans is compiled by the National Endowment for the Humanities and offers a variety of lesson plans for grades k-12.
- Neoclassicism and America 1750-1900 offers lessons and resources for college-level courses which provide a survey of American neoclassicism and is easily adaptable for junior and senior levels.
- The Digital Sculpture Project is dedicated to studying ways in which 3D digital technologies can be applied to the capture, representation and interpretation of sculpture from all periods and cultures.
- Public Art in the Bronx provides an overview of works in public places from the earliest created in the 19th century, those produced under the WPA, as well as more recent projects.
- For All the World To See: Visual Culture and the Struggle for Civil Rights contains a variety of resources, lesson plans, videos, and other teaching materials.
- Physical Education Lesson Plans PreK-2
- Web PhysEd offers a variety of multi-level physical education plans.
- Physical Education and Health Lesson Plans are suitable for a variety of levels.
- Differentiation in Health and Physical Education analyzes the ways in which educators may utilize differentiation in the health and physical education classrooms.
- History and Social Studies Lesson Plans are suitable for a range of levels and compiled by the National Endowment for the Humanities.
- Picturing America: America’s History Through America’s Art
- September 11 Digital Archive
- We The People: American History Lessons
- Bring the War into Your Classroom provides resources and teaching materials for effectively instructing World War II.
- Visualizing Emancipation is an ongoing mapping project, funded by the National Endowment for the Humanities, that provides visual information on when and where men and women became free in the Civil War.
- The History Project at the University of California-Davis: Marchand Archive gathers together lesson plans based on the Roland Marchand model.
- History and Politics Out loud is a searchable archive of politically significant audio materials for teachers and students.
- Churchill and America contains a wealth of teaching resources and information dedicated to the instruction of Churchill and his impact upon American history.
- World History for Us All is a national collaboration of K-12 teachers, collegiate instructors, and educational technology specialists and offers a model world history curriculum.
- Democracy Web: Comparative Studies in Freedom contains a two-part study guide including an extended essay on the basic history and architecture of democracy and a series of chapters that examine the core institutions of democracy and provide a comparative analysis of rights and freedoms in a variety of countries.
- Digital History Reader contains a variety of history teaching modules from 1492 through the twentieth century.
- Literature and Language Arts Lesson Plans are suitable for middle and high school levels.
- Folger Shakespeare Library Teacher to Teacher is an excellent and highly recommended website for English and drama teachers; it contains numerous lesson plans and additional teaching/instructional guides.
- American Transcendentalism Web provides a variety of resources for teaching about Transcendentalism and its impact on America.
- University of Arizona Poetry Center’s Audio Library
- Great Books Great Art brings significant works of art into the context of a broader liberal arts curriculum.
- Ancient Greeks and Modern Lives explores the Ancient Greeks and their connections to modernity.
- Literatura Argentina is a website devoted entirely to the teaching of Argentine literature, history, and context.
- Literary Glossary Index
- Foreign Language Lesson Plans are suitable for a variety of levels.
- Cine Con Clase offers a wealth of resources on teaching Spanish and preparing for the Spanish Advanced Placement Exam.
- Guidelines for Foreign Language Lesson Planning is a publication which addresses key guidelines in the planning of foreign language lessons.
- Centered for Applied Second Language Studies: Teacher Toolbox offers a variety of resources for language instruction and assessment.
- National Council of Teacher of Mathematics Lessons and Resources is suitable for a variety of ages and levels.
- Illuminations: Resources for Teaching Math contains 607 lesson plans and offers a customized search tool.
- Math for America Teacher Resources provides lesson plans and additional resources for teachers.
- Science and Arts Gateway for Education: Science, Math, and Arts Resources offers lesson plans in science, math and arts and is compiled by Cornell University.
- Science and Mathematics Initiative for Learning Enhancement contains a variety of teaching resources and lesson plans suitable for all age groups and levels.
- National Science Digital Library is the nation’s online portal for education and research on learning in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
- NOVA Online Teachers contains lesson plans, videos, and other educational instruction guides for science teachers.
- Smithsonian Lesson Plans: Science and Technology are suitable for elementary, middle, and high school students.
- National Council for Teachers of English
- National Council for the Social Studies
- National Education Association
- National Science Teachers Association
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics
- TESOL International Association
- American Federation of Teachers
- American Association of College for Teacher Education