- Grammar Overviews by Professor Mary Nell–This is a comprehensive guide to grammar compiled by Mary Nell, Professor of the International and English Language Programs at the University of Washington.
- Guide to Grammar and Writing—Comprehensive grammar guide which allows students to receive support on grammar and writing concepts relating to the word and sentence level, paragraph level, and essay and research paper level. In addition, students can take grammar quizzes and view power point lessons.
- Modern Italian Grammar: A Practical Guide
- BBC Languages: Italian provides resources for writing, grammar, and pronunciation.
- Tex’s French Grammar is a pedagogical reference grammar that combines explanations with surreal dialogues and cartoon images.
- BBC Languages: French contains a variety of introductory and advanced level resources for the French student.
- French for Business and Economics: The Internet Sourcebook contains a complete guide catered towards students studying French as it pertains to business and economics.
- French Language Tools offers information and study guides on vocabulary, phrases, pronunciation, grammar, and culture.
- BBC Languages: Chinese contains a wide variety of introductory, intermediate, and advanced level resources for mastering the Chinese language.
- MIT Open Course Ware: Learn Chinese contains an online course complete with class lectures as well links to review questions, lecture notes, and exam preparation.
- Chinese Language Resources contains tools, dictionaries and forums for Chinese, provided by Chineselanguage.org
- German Grammar Help contains introductory and advanced resources for mastering vocabulary, pronunciation, and grammar.
- German Grammar: Review and Exercises offers an extensive collection of German grammar reviews with companion guides of practice exercises.
- The Georgian Language: An Outline Grammatical Summary contains a well-organized and comprehensive directory of Georgian grammar with links to parts of speech, Georgian fonts, basic language information, word formation, and the Georgian alphabet, among others.
- Quick Introduction to the Lexical Categories is an excellent resource compiled by the University of California-Berkeley and contains in-depth tutorials on a variety of grammatical concepts.
- Portuguese: An Essential Grammar is an online comprehensive text covering all aspects of Portuguese grammar.
- Portuguese Language Guide is a source for verb conjugation, grammar and vocabulary and to find dictionaries in Portuguese and English.
- The First Year of Latin is an introductory guide to mastering basic concepts of the Latin language.
- A Latin Grammar
- CAL Center for Applied Linguistic Sign Language Guide
- The American Sign Language Browser provides a searchable database of ASL signs.
- BBC Languages: A Guide to Arabic
- Arabic Grammar Introduction
- Learn Arabic Online contains guides to grammar, writing, vocabulary, and practice exercises.
- Hindi Language Resources offers many links to websites on mastering grammar, pronunciation, and vocabulary.
- PBS Cultural Close-Up: Learn to Speak Swahili
- University of Virginia Swahili Website contains a variety of resource for mastering key aspects of grammar, alphabet, pronunciation, and syntax.
- The Japanese Business Sourcebook
- Learn Japanese on the Web offers resources in grammar, pronunciation, and vocabulary.
- Hugo’s Urdu Alphabet Pages
- A Guide to Urdu contains a comprehensive guide to mastering pronunciation, vocabulary, and grammar.
- Online Lithuanian School contains information on grammar and pronunciation.
- Linguistics Research Center: Baltic People offers background information on the Lithuanian language as well as links for further resources.
- A Digital and Audio Language Course
- Speak Danish: Learn Danish Online contains resources on grammar, conversation, and pronunciation.
- The Business Korean Sourcebook
- Let’s Learn Korean offers a detailed look at Korean grammar and phonics, along with situational vocabulary.