Many people think that math is rather boring but there are tons of ways to make it fun! Online, you can find plenty of websites that help students to learn math with animated games, word challenges, brain twisters and even a few ancient puzzles. No matter what your preferences might be, you’ll be sure to find something to love in the resources below.
Everyday Math and Logic Problems for Everyone
Math and Logic Problems for Kids
- Click and Drag Games – Move the squares or matchsticks to complete these puzzles correctly.
- Kids’ Logic Puzzles – Go from easy to hard as you progress through each category of puzzles.
- Kids Math Teasers – Practice different math concepts with these puzzles featuring cookies, crayons and clowns!
- The Math Arcade – Bet you didn’t know that you could practice math skills simply by playing fun arcade games like Tetris, Mastermind and Solitaire!
- The Button Beach Game – Figure out how much each button is worth on this slightly strange beach.
- Math Problem Activity Sheet – Try to solve these honey bee questions before glancing at the answers below.
- Math Concept Puzzles – Check back into the archives of the last few years for lots of extra puzzles to work on.
- Math Detectives – One little town needs a good math detective to help solve some weird mysteries. Can you help?
- Brain Bashers – With so many jigsaws, puzzles, games and even optical illusion mysteries, this is definitely a page to visit on a rainy day!
- The Fruit Game – Play a fun logic game against the computer by removing pieces of fruit from the table.
- Math Games for Kids – Choose the grade you’re in and then go wild with these fun animated online games.
- Math Worksheets – Use these free printable worksheets to improve your skills from any of the numerous categories listed on the site.
- Uncle Math – Choose different difficulty levels and learn easy ways to solve math problems.
Math and Logic Problems for Teenagers
- Math Resources for Gifted Students – Pick from this stack of math puzzle resources for fun or for extra practice.
- Interactive Math Puzzles – Funny animations and real life problems make these puzzles a blast!
- Understanding Physics – Find out why the science of physics uses the language of math.
- Sudoku Puzzles – This Japanese game looks simple enough but it will have you scratching your head after just a short while.
- Rebus Puzzles – Can you wrap your head around these twisted puzzles contained in a frame?
- Fun Math Puzzles – Learn about math and logic principles while playing these fun cartoon games, jigsaws and more.
- Braingle Brainteasers– Pick some puzzles to solve by viewing other users’ popularity and difficulty ratings.
- Math Problems for All School Ages – Each problem here has questions geared towards elementary, middle and high school students.
- Online Math Cartoon Games – These fast-paced math games will help you think on your feet!
- Math-Kitecture – Be an architect for a day and use math to help you measure and draft out a floor plan.
- Math Toys – There are games, puzzles, tools and secret codes in this page that is all about playing with math.
Math and Logic Problems for Mathematicians and Logicians
- Math Investigations – Math fans will love this site for its puzzling questions and challenges. Don’t forget to submit the answer if you figure it out!
- Math Mystery Problems – Take a stab at some math problems that still remain unsolved.
- Logic Calculator – Use this online logic calculator to figure out the truth of a multi-variable logic expression.
- Translation Problems – Check back each day for a new logic problem based on words and language.
- The Busy Beaver Competition Problem – Solve this problem which revolves around Turing machines and then have a look at the additional links about the same problem.
- Historical Math – Learn about math problems that developed throughout history and try to solve them yourself.
- Quant Riddles – These logic word puzzles will require a good deal of lateral thinking to come up with the correct answers.
- Advanced Brain Puzzles – Despite the difficulty ratings, these brain puzzles are suited best for those with advanced levels of logic and math practice.
- Math and Logic Mind Twisters – The challenge level for these logic word problems ranges from difficult to extremely difficult!
- Logic Riddles – These word puzzles are hard enough but they do contain subtle hints at the bottom of each one.
- Extremely Hard Brainteasers – Besides logic and math, several of these problems also require additional knowledge in other areas in other to understand and solve them.
- Mental Math Puzzles – Mathematicians will enjoy these puzzles that are challenging enough but can be solved mentally.
- Tricky Math Problems – Most of the puzzles on this page can be solved by figuring out the trick behind them. There is also a special section of puzzles for computer programmers.
- The Math Circle – A long list of problems to please even the very advanced logicians.
- Analytical Problems – Enter your solutions online and submit them to find out immediately if it is correct. Players also have the option of requesting a hint or showing the solution.